Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Party this Sunday... And I SUCK at dancing?

Yup, it%26#039;s a dance-ish party, at least her past ones have been, so I%26#039;ve heard.


This year I made friends with her, and I%26#039;d really love to go to her party. Problem is...





I


CANT


DANCE





Not at all. I%26#039;m 16 and I%26#039;ve read almost all the hints on Yahoo Answers about this stuff... %26quot;Just let go...%26quot; and... %26quot;Practice in front of a mirror,%26quot; and all this crap... I just can%26#039;t.





And I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s that I don%26#039;t have rythum, I play guitar and do very well. But... I don%26#039;t know.





Maybe you could send me some videos of people dancing at a dance in High School? That would help A LOT, I can%26#039;t find ANY.





Gahh, just give me some tips. Please.
Party this Sunday... And I SUCK at dancing?
Just chill on the couch and chat with a friend while watching othe rpeople dance. You can pick up on how they move. Once you feel more comfortable, you can dance with them, and learn as you go. It%26#039;s always better to start with a more exciting song which allows you to dance sort of goofy. Like an Outkast song, or something. That way you get more relaxed, and it%26#039;ll eventually just become natural.
Party this Sunday... And I SUCK at dancing?
Hi, it%26#039;s all in the hips. If you sway your hips from side to side (pick a riff) then you cant go wrong. Guys love it and you don%26#039;t look silly. I should know, i couldn%26#039;t dance either till my friend told me this. Also once your confident, you can start putting your arms above your head and that%26#039;s another move. Close your eyes and just sway. You van do this to both fast and slow songs, dance, rock, anything! Just pick a beat and go for it!!!
Reply:well..im not a party type person but i can dance.. basically just find your close friends and copy them.. like just move to the beat by holdin hands or huggin some1 so it can seem like you kno what your doing. Also as long as you look happy and like your having fun noone will notice if you can dance or not.. Make sure the lights are off and get with a big crowd so no1 will notice. be confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment