Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How can I be MADE into a chorus girl?

Have you ever seen MTV%26#039;s made? Well I need a made coach. Don%26#039;t worry I%26#039;m not in hs and I don%26#039;t want to be on tv.





Over the summer, approx 90 days I need someone to help me get into a broadway chorus.





I%26#039;m willing to pay what I can-and more if I actually get a role.








I%26#039;ve studied dance for roughly 19 years, but am not at the level that I should be, or the level I want to be at. I did study voice but I lost my voice a few years ago and probably need to start from scratch. I have studied ballet since I was 2, then ballet tap and jazz- I later auditioned for ballet school - then switched to theater dance and partner dancing (ballroom, salsa, swing, etc) and later added belly dance- I need lots of technique work.





If anyone is willing and able to do it please send me your headshots and resumes to chorusgirlintraining@gmail.com





(ur pic so i know who to look for)





if you know someone who is able and willing -- plz send me their contact info as well..





I am currently located in NY!!!
How can I be MADE into a chorus girl?
You need to contact Warner Baxter - he is the only person who can help you, you%26#039;ll walk in a scared girl and walk out a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment